Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blogpost #1 - Introduction

Greetings.

My name is Ryan Poland and you more than likely recognize my name from the podcast Drink'n Think'n(does that sound douchey?).  Well, if you don't, it's basically a podcast where my buddies Ben, Tony C. and I drink beer and talk about whatever inappropriate or immature topic is on our brains at the moment of recording. Sometimes we have guests and put a decent amount of effort(decent for us anyways) into the show, but for the most part, we tend to just set up the microphones and wing it. And, in most cases, the beer dulls the brain and we forget things. Which brings me to why I'm here...

I've decided I need a second outlet to get my thoughts out. My brain tends to be filled with random thoughts throughout the day(mostly when I'm on the toilet) and I don't always get the chance to fit them into our episodes. Sometimes it's about pop culture, sometimes sports(expect a lot of WWE posts), sometimes pooping(most of the time pooping), there really isn't an exact topic that I can put this blog under; it's everything. Everything my brain creates. I wouldn't necessarily say it's important stuff, but it's stuff that I need to get out.

So, I hope if you read a future post from me that you at least get a little enjoyment from it. Maybe a chuckle here and there. And please feel free to e-mail me at poland.ryanj@gmail.com. Ask me questions, critique my posts or even episodes of Drink'n Think'n which you can find at www.drinknthinkn.com, hell, e-mail me to tell me I'm an asshole; I don't mind. I just want the chance to connect with my fans(ok, that does sound douchey).

Again, my name is Ryan Poland, you can find me on twitter @TheRyanPoland or follow Drink'n Think'n @drinknthinkn and I, of course, would like to remind you to drink and think.

-Ryan
www.drinknthinkn.com


"In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre: 'Au revoir, gopher'."
-Carl Spackler in Caddyshack

No comments:

Post a Comment